Learn how to do a proper push-up so you can maximize your fitness without injury
This is a 3 minute training I recently did for my Fit Culture members. So many people have a tough time doing correct push-ups and it’s not because they aren’t capable.
So, I thought I’d show you by breaking down the steps to do a proper push-up and what not to do in order to keep your joints healthy and strong.
It’s your turn!
We’ll start with you – your life, needs, and goals. Then we’ll develop a personalized plan to help you eat, move, and live better – in a way that fits into your real, everyday life.
We’ll provide proven strategies to help you get (and keep) the body you want and you’ll be in better shape than you though possible.
- Personal Training (Voted Best of Nevada County Personal Trainer and Weight Loss Coach for the last 6 years)
- Small Group Personal Training (Expert Individualized Coaching at a faction of the cost)
- Large Group Functional Fitness Classes (For all ages, shapes, and levels)
- Indoor Cycle Classes (The best 50-minute burn in the County)
- Mat Pilates and Private Sessions (Get ready to feel longer, leaner, and stronger)
- Yoga (Improve your flexibility, joint health and mental well-being)
- Athletic Performance and Conditioning (Youth and adult coaching)
- ProCoach Nutrition Coaching (45,000 success stories and 1 million lbs. of body fat lost)
Book Your Free 30 minute Consultation and Set Up Your 10 Day All Access Pass
- Fill out the FREE Offer Form below
- Or, call 530-265-5342 (if we miss your call, leave a quick message and we will contact you ASAP)
You’ll get in the best shape of your life – or your money back.
Inspiring Fitness and Wellness Everyday
Joey Bratton, B.S., Pn1, ACE