Winter Weights for Runners – Register Below
Winter is right around the corner and we’ve put together a 6-week training program that will help you beat the rainy season and run faster, get stronger, and reduce injuries!
Become more confident as a runner and train smarter!
- Beginner or Advanced, learn the basics and benefits of weight training for all runners.
- Learn the importance of foam rolling/self-massage (essential for reducing injury).
- Learn how to balance your training so you can rest smart and train smart.
- Learn how strength training can compliment your running workouts.
- Learn about performance nutrition to optimize your training and recovery.
- Learn how to train correctly so you can run injury free and reduce stress on your joints.
- Posture, Strength and Movement Assessment
- Individualized Training Program (based on the Assessment)
- 12 Small Group Personal Training Sessions
- 6 Large Group Training Classes!
Dates: December 11th to January 22nd
- Kick Off: December 11th at Fit Culture Studio. We will conduct the initial assessment between 5:30pm and 6:30pm and create your Individualized Training Program.
- You will be able to sign-up for 2 Small Group Personal Training sessions each week in which to follow your Individualized Training Program. You can choose from any of the 17 available Small Group Personal Training sessions on schedule each week.
- With your 6 Large Group Training classes (1 per week), we suggest trying some of our other services that might help compliment your training, like Pilates, Fit Cycle, Fit HIIT, or our Large Group Circuit Training.
- All classes must be used before the end of the program on January 22nd
- $99 Winter Weight for Runners – Includes 12 Fit Culture Small Group Personal Training Sessions, 6 Fit Culture Large Group Circuit Training Classes, and 1 Individualized Training Program ($291 Value)
If you have additional questions, please fill out the form below (select other inquiries) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.