Join the Team
Extraordinary PILATES INSTRUCTOR wanted for Award-Winning Fit Culture Studio!
Are you ready to be part of a great team? Do you want to work in a world-class environment? Do you want to develop a successful career?
Joey Bratton’s renowned studio, Fit Culture Studio in beautiful, Nevada City, CA, is growing again. Our team is searching for a highly motivated, professional, responsible, certified, and experienced Pilate’s instructor for hire. Our new team member should be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, and energetic and have great communication skills. This person needs to be passionate about exercise and conditioning and about working with people from all walks of life, including athletes. Certification & 1 year of experience is required and the candidate needs to be proficient at both mat class as well as equipment (reformer, etc.).
We have 1 position available – Part time (10-20 hours per week) including Saturdays with the availability to grow to full time.
To apply for this position
Email [email protected] and include:
- Include a few sentences telling us a few things about yourself, your favorite color, and why you love Pilates
- Include your Certification details
- Let us know how to best contact you and when you will be ready to start
(If you are NOT a Pilates instructor, but know of a great one that might be looking for an awesome opportunity, please post or forward this mailing to respective candidates).
Personal Trainer/Performance Coach, Fit Culture Studio!
Joey Bratton’s renowned functional fitness, wellness and performance gym, Fit Culture Studio Nevada City, CA, is always looking for great team members.
Therefore, if you are looking to be part of world class facility, please follow the instructions below. We are always searching for highly motivated, professional, responsible, certified, and experienced part time and full-time Performance Coach/ Personal Trainers to work with high-level athletes (High School, College and Pro), everyday fitness enthusiasts, and teach small group and large group classes.
Our new team member should be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, and energetic and have great communication skills. This person needs to be passionate about exercise & conditioning and about working with people from all walks of life, including athletes of all ages. They must be a team-player committed to the mission to motivate, educate, and inspire people to be their best. This person must have passion for learning and must be committed to attending educational conferences and on-going learning.
- At least one current certification from an accredited organization.
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED.
- Minimum one year of experience, preferably with athletes.
- Applicant needs to be able to commit working mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Personality that is outgoing, upbeat, positive, confident, and motivating.
- Must be passionate about health, fitness, sports, wellness, and changing lives!
- A bachelor’s degree in kinesiology, exercise science, or related field a plus.
- Must have minimum one year experience working with all ages & levels.
- Experience in training/coaching football, baseball, volleyball a plus.
- Olympic lifting, Kettlebell, TRX, FMS, Precision Nutrition, Fascial Stretch Therapy and other related sports training certifications a plus for this position.
- Ability to train privately and in large groups.
- Possess honesty, integrity, a positive attitude, ethical, and high-energy.